Our hornet removal services in Hamilton provide relief from dangerous hornet nests. Hornets are the largest insects of the eusocial wasps family. There are around 20 hornet species found worldwide. Some species can reach up to 2.2 inches in length. They are the most dangerous wasps and their venom can cause extreme pain and even death. They generally feed on other insects and pests. The hornet queen rules the hive and reproduce.
Hornets form their nests with saliva and wood pulp. They are generally located within trees, near the eaves of the houses or at any covered area. The queen hornets construct the nests to reproduce and lay eggs. The size of the nests grows with the size of the colony. They can be a potential life threat for humans. It is advised to call professionals to prevent hornet infestation from your dwellings.
Types of Hornets
- Black-bellied hornet
- Black shield wasp
- European hornet
- Asian giant hornet
- Asian predatory wasp
- Lesser banded hornet
- Oriental hornet
- Greater banded hornet
- Japanese hornet
Hornet Removal Tips
- Hornets are less active during night. Thus, plan hornet nest removal task during the night.
- Make sure you cover your whole body, wear leather gloves and boots. This way you can protect yourself from hornet stings.
- Stay calm and quiet while approaching their nests otherwise they will sense your presence.
- Use a red filter flashlight while hornet prevention job.
- Make sure you vacate the site soon after preventing their nest and don’t go there for two or three days.
Hamilton Extermination Services – Professional Hornet Removal
We, at Hamilton Extermination Services, offer an array of hornet removal services in Hamilton. Our professionals have undergone vigorous training to provide top-notch pest control services to both residential and commercial establishments. Our hornet removal process includes the following steps:
- Our experts will visit your home to locate the nest. This can be done by following the direction hornets are flying towards.
- We use some high quality insecticides to prevent the hornets. They can be sprayed from a distance of 15 feet and ensure safety of your family members and our experts.
- Our experts stay prepared for every type of situation. After all, hornets are dangerous and can attack and sting anytime. Thick clothing, leather gloves, protective masks and gloves are used for protection.
- The hornet removal process will take place in the evening at that time they are less active. Our experts will keep you and your family away from the operation spot to ensure your safety. They will make sure that hornets are gone by spraying the insecticide twice.
- Once, all the hornets are killed, the area will be cleaned with disinfectants and water to prevent the scent of the nest otherwise they can come back to that place.
Hamilton Extermination Services provide professional pest removal services in Hamilton. Hornet infestation can be extremely dangerous, but residents don’t need to worry when we are here. Let us visit your home and prevent the hornets from your premises permanently.