Spiders are the biggest problem in every house. Even if you do cleaning on regular basis, you will still find spiders in your house. Mostly spiders hide in dark places, corners and make their web on those places. Probably you are trying to deal with spider issues on your own. Here the team of Hamilton pest extermination shares some effective tips on how to deal with spider problems.
- Keep Your House Clean: Spiders love to hide in corners, and on plants and shrubs. So, always try to keep your house and corners clean and vacuum your floor regularly. Remember one thing, do not collect firewood near to your or in your house. It works as a shelter for spider and other pests.
- Vacuum Spider Web: This is the very simple way to get rid of spiders, their web and eggs. If your home has a few spiders, then you can remove them with vacuum easily, but if the infestation is severe, contact Hamilton pest control service immediately.
- Spray Vinegar on Spiders: Mix vinegar and water in equal quantity and put it in a spray bottle. It works like a pest control spray. You can spray the mixture directly on the spiders or at the places where they hide. There is acetic acid in vinegar, which helps to kill spider.
- Clean Your Old Furniture: Often, spiders choose dark places to hide and thrive. They can easily find these type of places under your old furniture. So, if you have any old furniture in your house clean it up time to time. If you no longer that furniture, it is ideal to remove it or donate it to donation center.
- Use Peppermint Spray: Most of the people don’t know that spiders don’t like peppermint. This is the one of easiest way to remove spiders from your house. Take a spray bottle and fill it up with peppermint spray and spray it in your entire house. This way, you will be able to remove the spiders while keeping your home smell good.
- Use Tobacco: It may sound weird, but its true. Spiders hate tobacco like peppermint spray. You can mix tobacco with water and spray this mixture around your house. It works wonder to eliminate spiders.
- Discard The Prey: To survive, spiders need flies, bugs, ants. To get rid of spiders, first you need to remove all the prey from your house. It can be help you remove spiders from your home.
Hope these tips will help you prevent these unwanted guests from your home forever. If you think that the infestation is beyond your control, you can contact our professionals at Hamilton Extermination. Our professionals will definitely help you.