Our rat and mice control services in Hamilton are reliable, long-lasting and affordable. The swiftness of rodents makes them difficult to catch and control. They are a serious menace to every residential and commercial establishment. People need to know about their behavior and habitat to execute the right treatment to eradicate these varmints from their property.
- Intuitions: Rats are intuitively cautious of those common rat control methods such as traps and bait. Thus, they build their colonies in attics, under concrete and porches and other places that are hard-to-reach.
- Disease: Rats carry a lot of serious diseases and transmit them from one place to another. They also carry parasites including fleas, lice, etc. into your home.
- Access: Mice are tiny rodents that can gain entry into your home even through the smallest hole or crack. They are always in search of food, water and warmth. If you don’t control them at the earlier stage, you will probably have to deal with around 200 offspring in four months as they reproduce rapidly.
- Adulteration: Mice can contaminate human and pet food items. They can also transmit diseases from one place to another.
We, at Hamilton Extermination Services, provide effective, reliable and durable rat and mice control solutions in Hamilton. Our experts use best-in-class products that can prevent mice or rat infestation from your home.
Common Signs of Rat and Mice Infestation
- Capsule shaped droppings
- Chewed food
- Burrows in the garden
- Rat carcasses
- Crawling or scrambling noises from the attics
- Weird marks on walls, wooden or plastic surfaces
- Nests in garage, or utility box
Simple Methods for Rat and Mouse Control
Sanitation, proofing and population are three essential steps that can accomplish rat or mice control mission. There are some basic do-it-yourself chores that can prevent the rat or mice infestation from your home. Regular housekeeping and tricks denying rodents shelter, food and water.
Rat and Mice Control Tips
- Always cover the garbage bins with heavy or tight-fit lids
- Keep the home or office clutter-free
- Prevent food and water sources such as food debris, unwashed dishes in sink etc.
- Seal all the cracks or holes to prevent their access points
- Make sure the doors and windows are tightly fit
- Use heavy gauge wires to cover the vents
Professional Rodent Control Services in Hamilton
Rats and mice are dangerous rodents and can be a great nuisance for your home or office. They are the ultimate source of various health hazards that can be fatal. Our professional pest exterminators at Hamilton Extermination Services provide a comprehensive range of solutions to eliminate their existence. We implement a long-term approach so that you don’t see these critters at your place again.