Spiders are a nuisance in the home as people have an inherent fear of them. Spiders are arachnids having four pairs of legs and belong to scorpion family. There are numerous spider species found around the world but only a few causes a health threat. Their life span is of around one to two years. They are attracted to warm and dark spaces and feed on other pests and insects.
Types Of Spiders
- Black Widow Spiders – Black widow spiders are of a red hourglass shape below the abdomen. The venom of these spiders is 15 times stronger than a rattlesnake’s. Their bite can lead to muscle ache, nausea and breathing difficulty.
- Brown Recluse Spiders – These spiders are dark brown having a violin shaped mark on the back. They don’t pose any human threat but respond swiftly to surrounding threats.
- Common Household Spiders – These spiders are most commonly found in residential establishments. They create lots of webs to catch insects that becomes a nuisance for residents.
- Jumping Spiders – These spiders can jump from one place to another that creates fear among people. Jumping spiders have around 300 species around the world.
- Long-bodied Cellar Spiders – These spiders are fond of dark and damp areas. They have 20 species in the US and are also known as daddy-long-legs.
- Wolf Spiders – Wolf spiders have derived this name from their chasing and hunting nature. They have 100 species in the US and can create a nuisance if found indoors.
The spider eradication process begins with attic dusting and clean up to eliminate the potential hiding areas of spiders. Residual sprays are applied between the cracks, baseboards, window frames and other hard-to-reach areas. The occupants will have to vacate the place while the treatment.
Insecticides for Spiders
- Delta Dust (deltamethrin) – Odorless and colorless mixture that directly attacks the nervous system of the spiders causing instant death.
- Tri-Die silica gel – Professional pesticide applied under and around the potential infested areas including attics, electrical outlet and cracks etc.
Why Count on Hamilton Extermination Services For Spider Removal Services?
Spiders can invade in and around your home anytime. Thus, the experts of Hamilton Extermination Services always stay ready with their tools and products to prevent these varmints from your home and surrounding areas. Our exterminators use effective and quality products to control and remove the spiders permanently. We strive to provide best-in-class pest control services at highly competitive price.