Our cockroach extermination services in Hamilton help residents and business get rid of cockroaches. Cockroaches are the most common household pest that create a lot of nuisances. They are dark to light brown and have six legs and two antennas. They are fond of moist and damp areas and are more often found in kitchen, bathrooms, laundry and warehouses. There are numerous cockroach species found around the world having diverse behavior and physical appearance.
Cockroaches are the most hazardous pest to have in the home. They represent serious health ailments including salmonella, dysentery, typhoid and more. The resilient and rapid reproductive nature of cockroaches enables them to establish their huge empire in your premises in no time. Some common species of cockroaches include:
- German cockroaches
- American cockroaches
- Asian cockroaches
- Smokey Brown cockroaches
Signs of Cockroach Infestation
- Live insects – cockroaches are nocturnal and are mostly seen at night. Turn on the light in the kitchen at night and you’ll find them running here and there to hide
- Egg shells and cast skins – adult cockroaches shed their skin 5-8 times
- Cockroach feces – cockroaches excrete black/dark brown droppings that are cylindrical
- Smear marks – cockroaches produce smear marks also that is brown and irregular
- Odor – cockroach infestations produce an offensive musty smell that can be noticed closed to the harborage
- Damage – cockroaches are omnivorous by nature and can feed on almost anything including food stuffs, leather, books, paper, plastics, clothing and animal droppings.
How to Get Rid of Cockroaches
You can control cockroach infestation by denying them food, water and harborage. Make sure you:
- Store food items in airtight containers or sealed plastic bags
- Clean all liquid and food spillages immediately
- Keep the fridges, cookers and other appliances free from food debris
- Clear used dishes and cutlery immediately
- Keep the pet food in clean and dry place and clean up animal droppings
- Make sure the garbage bins are sealed
- Keep the sinks and baths clean and dry
- Repair the plumbing leaks and minimize the moisture level
- Make sure the home or office is clutter free
- Areas under the sinks and around the dishwashers and dryers must be organized and clean
Protecting Your Family From Cockroaches
When it comes to eradicating cockroaches permanently from your premises, Hamilton Extermination Services are called upon. We provide professional exterminators to undertake cockroach extermination job adroitly. We implement the latest techniques and products to eliminate cockroach infestation from your home. Residual insecticides and other environment-friendly products are used to prevent cockroaches.
Our ultimate aim is to get you rid of cockroach infestation and safeguard you and your family from associated health risks.