We provide quality and affordable bed bug Heat Treatment & extermination services in Hamilton. Bed bugs are brown colored, oval sized small insects that feed on the blood of animals or humans. An adult bedbug has a flat body that resembles to an apple seed. They do not have wings but move quickly over ceilings, walls and floors. Female bedbugs can produce hundreds of eggs over a lifetime.
Signs of Infestation
You happily hit the sack and next morning you wake up with red itchy areas on your skin. This is the clear sign that bed bugs have invaded your home, bed and other furniture of the home. Some other signs of bed bug infestation include:
- Blood stains of bedsheets or pillowcases
- An offensive, pungent smell from the bugs’ scent gland
- Rusty spots of bed bug droppings on mattress, clothes, walls and sheets
- Bedbug egg cases or shed skins in crevices and cracks or other hiding areas
In order to get rid of these little nuisance creating critters, homeowners need to clean up their entire place. This includes:
- Clean the linens, bedding, clothing and curtains in hot water and dry them on highest temperature.
- Keep the soft toys, shoes and other items in the dryer and make sure you run that on high temperature.
- With the help of a stiff brush scrub the mattress to prevent bed bugs and their eggs off them.
- Vacuum each and every corner of the rooms and the entire house meticulously. After vacuuming, put the vacuum cleaner bag into the garbage bin outdoors.
- Fasten mattress and box springs with a zipper cover to prevent bed bugs from entering. Remember, the bed bugs can live up to a year without feeding, so plan your beg bug extermination strategy accordingly.
- Seal all the cracks or crevices to reduce the places where bedbugs can hide.
- Make sure your bedroom is clutter free.
- If your mattress is badly infested, buy a new one, but make sure the rest of the home is bed bug free or they will infest your new mattress as well.
While cleaning the infested area will somehow control bed bug infestation, but getting rid of them permanently can be a little daunting task for homeowners. In such situation, you require expert’s assistance. We, at Hamilton Extermination Services, provide a wide range of effective bed bug extermination services in Hamilton. We implement advanced techniques to ensure that the bed bugs are eradicated from your property permanently.
Our pest control experts in Hamilton use environment-friendly products to offer safe and quality pest extermination services at your doorstep.